It's okeey, Judy.. I want'd to spend more time with my kids, anyway!
1. Rachel has entered the wonderful world of Community College. I'm currently at the fine academic establishment here at home, and living with my Mom. I'm going to be working towards getting my degree in Education. Yes, that's right, kiddies! Rachicus-Eicus wants to be a teacher. After all, I have to educate the kiddies.. share my knowledge with the future.. I mean, every parent wants their child to grow up knowing just when the Jaclyn Smith pants suits will be available at half price at the local Marshall's.
2. I've met someone, and we're deeply in love. Sure, he doesn't know it yet.. and sure, if he ever did, there'd be a restraining order slapped on me just as rough as Justine Bateman looked on a recent Lifetime movie, but I don't care. I will forever love John Krasinski.
3. The new Spiderman 3 trailer is cool, like seriously cool! Normally couldn't care less, even though I own both Spiderman and Spiderman 2.. ( -coughimpulsebuy.-) Have to say that Thomas Hayden Church is definitely in his element as Sandman.. because.. get ready for this.. a nice "Cut.. it.. out... is this thing on?" moment.. his career is falling through his hands like sand.. BAHAHA..ha. Sorry.. the filthiness is getting to my head.. definite TMI moment, but it's tough to think when you smell like bad.. "I'm in the food-court adjacent to the Stein Mart" chinese food.
4. The Office is a fabulous show, and those who don't think that.. deserve to eat it.. not moderately-soft.. not soft.. but.. HARD!!!!
5. Love the fact that Dermot Mulroney is staring in the upcoming Lifetime movie. Oh, how the mighty have fallen! Dermot, Dermot, Dermot.. expected more from you, my friend..
6. Is it bad of me? It's definitely bad that I have an interest in the new Taye Diggs show that's going to be coming on NBC.. Can't help it.. it looks good.. ignoring the fact that Taye Diggs is about as interesting as a wallpaper sample.